Monday, June 28, 2010

Vacation

I just wanted to take a moment to check in and let any who may be curious that all is well. My wife and I just celebrated the birth of our first boy child. He has been named in the family tradition leaving him to be the fifth generation to bare the exact same name.

Watching the miracle of life being thrust into your home is quite a mind awakening experience and has given cause to much meditation of my part. In many ways it would be suitable to believe that I would gather an entire scrawling on my thoughts and emotions of the ordeal, however, for now I desire to remain silent. Some areas of thought and emotion are meant for the family and there it will stay.

I end with stating that I will come back with a storm of scrawlings soon enough and that I must thank God for this miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment